The John Bull Center for Cosmetic Surgery & Laser Medispa in Naperville is your place to go for breast augmentation. But you may have some questions you want answered before you look at moving forward with the procedure. Perhaps the procedure is something you’re still not sure about. That’s only natural, and we’re here to help. Here are some frequently asked questions regarding breast augmentation.
What Exactly is Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation, or augmentation mammaplasty, is a medical procedure used to enhance a woman’s breasts. This can be done for a number of reasons: increasing size, changing shape, fixing the difference in size, and correcting volume post-pregnancy.
Is Breast Augmentation Right for Me?
If you can identify with any of the following, the chances are that you could benefit considerably from this procedure:
- You feel insecure about the size or shape of your breasts.
- They aren’t quite in proportion to the rest of your body.
- You’re unhappy with your breasts after weight loss or pregnancy.
- You’re looking to make both breasts more symmetrical.
Why Do Women Choose to Get It Done?
Women choose to get breast augmentation for all sorts of different reasons. Here are a few.
To Feel More Confident:
- It can be a huge boost to your self-confidence. You will look better, and that usually means feeling better.
To Achieve a More Symmetrical Result:
- Sometimes our breasts aren’t the same size. This is perfectly natural but can cause insecurity. Breast augmentation can make your breasts more symmetrical.
To Increase Size:
- A lot of women are simply unhappy with the size of their breasts.
How Is It Done?
It’s important to keep in mind that the procedure is customized. The details of each surgery vary from patient to patient.
During a consultation at The John Bull Center for Cosmetic Surgery & Laser Medispa, you can get all the facts about breast augmentation in the Chicago area. Whether you live in St. Charles, Joliet, Geneva, Wheaton, Oak Brook, Glen Ellyn, Aurora, Lombard, or the surrounding area, feel free to contact us today to book a consultation in Naperville!