Is a Tummy Tuck Part of a Mommy Makeover?
A Mommy Makeover isn’t just a single procedure; in fact, it’s a bundle of surgeries, all of which are designed to help you get your pre-baby body back. The Mommy Makeover is highly customized to each individual patient, so no two Mommy Makeover treatments will look the same.
So if you want to add an abdominoplasty to your Mommy Makeover – and you’re a good candidate – then yes, a tummy tuck is part of a Mommy Makeover!
Should I Include a Tummy Tuck in My Mommy Makeover?
Wondering if it’s a good idea to add a tummy tuck to your Mommy Makeover? Here are the key signs you’re a good candidate for this procedure:
- You have excess skin around your stomach.
- You have a stomach pooch that won’t respond to your diet and exercise efforts.
- You feel like it’s been hard trying to get your stomach to “snap back” to its pre-baby appearance.
- You’re a healthy nonsmoker.
- You’re not planning on having another child.